What you will be doing
• You will be a Business Strategist – responsible for generating data insights used for powering the overall CRM strategy
• You will be responsible to uncover data trends to identify improvement areas and execute marketing plans to fulfil business objectives
• You will be collating customer level data and producing relevant insights which can be translated to actionable marketing plans/activities
• You would be responsible for maintaining and publishing the P&L
• You will be Involved in Exhaustive analysis of the entire base to identify opportunity areas
• Power new customer segmentation strategy and relevant marketing touch points
• Involve in formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
• Suggest program tweaks (backed by data insights) in the loyalty program to manage the twin priorities of – customer delight & positive unit economics
• Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle.
• Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
• Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments.
What you’ll bring to the team:
•You have a grasp for numbers and willing to handle large volumes of data and analysis
•You have a hands-on experience of SQL and comfortable in handling large volumes of data
•You are a quick learner and highly action oriented with the zeal to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
•You are an excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills
•You have the ability to draw data insights, manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills
(If you have work experience in a Consumer Product/E-Commerce company, we’ll like you even more)